Washburn RSG200S Guitar
The Washburn RSG200S guitar has all solid construction rosewood back and sides puts it at the top of the range in Washburns. But at $1499, it’s great value. And it comes with a case of course.
A very unusual guitar that has a torrefied top as well as bracing. The torrefaction process ‘ages’ the timber resins in a similar way that natural air drying would have over decades. The result? A new instrument that has the sound of an older one – that is to say, it has a fuller and richer in tone, and more body.
This Washburn acoustic guitar is well worth your attention.
- Top: Torrefied solid sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid rosewood
- Fretboard and bridge: Rosewood
- Bracing: Torrefied scalloped quarter sawn
- Rosette and binding: Ivoroid
- Pickguard: Period faux tortoiseshell
- Inlay: 1930s-style dots
- Tuners: Variable ratio geared tuners