What Are The Specifications You Can Expect To Find In KM-270 Kentucky Mandolin?
The most popular mandolins before the year 1922 contained Oval-shaped sound holes. They used to offer a distinctive sound which played a significant role in shaping up the sound of popular music of the day. The small size, one of a kind voice along with relative affordability made the instrument perfect for a wide variety of musical styles. Till date, popular A-style instruments of yesteryears are still played out by expert musicians and remain coveted by collectors all across the world.
In these present times, any individual can afford to have this truly legendary mandolin design in a Kentucky KM-270 mandolin of A-style carrying the oval-shaped hole for sound.
It incorporates some of the best features containing classic designs and making use of only the best quality tonewoods. Each instrument which you can find in the music instruments shop near me is hand-carved like an expert and goes on to produce an instrument with the right kind of look, tone and quality build-up of all the highly prized collectible instruments.
We will now list out the specifications which this KM-270 Kentucky Mandolin contains:
- The back and side material is made of solid maple.
- The binding is made of Ivoroid.
- The material used for a bridge is Rosewood carrying Adjustment Wheels.
- The Fingerboard Binding contains White ABS.
- The Fingerboard Inlay contains M-O-P Dots.
- Rosewood is the material used in Fingerboard.
- The instrument does come in Natural Blonde finish and is coded KM-272.
- There is a Dovetail body joint.
- On-piece Maple is the material used for Neck Material.
- Bone is the nut material used.
- The Peghead Inlay contains a Vintage Wreath white pearl along with a pearl Kentucky script.
- Snakehead Rosewood is used for Peghead Overlay.
- The Tailpiece is Nickel-plated with cover plate and leather insert.
- The top of this instrument has solid spruce.