What Can You Expect To Receive From BR-43CE10 Blueridge Guitar?
The BR-43CE10 Blueridge acoustic guitar delivers great traditional sound along with the right kind of feel. It has a modern look and is available at a low price. Despite having a low price, the Blueridge guitars are crafted beautifully with solid spruce tops, hand-carved braces, mahogany backs and sides along with a traditional dovetail neck joint which is normally found on the costly acoustic guitars. It also has a nice pearl inlay work on the headstock, body of “000”- size and slim mahogany neck that makes the Blueridge BR-43 guitars very easy to play.
- There is select solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-crafted parabolic braces designed in the authentic pattern of prewar forward X.
- The back and sides are made with Mahogany.
- There is a Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with a dovetail neck joint.
- The best steel string acoustic guitar has a natural high-gloss finish.
- The body size of “000” goes with a 14th-fret body joint.
- It also has a black 5-ply body binding.
- There are Mother-of-pearl dot position markers.
- Fingerboard and Bridge are made of East Indian Rosewood.
- There is ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay.
- There are bone nut and saddle.
- It has a black pickguard.
- There are vintage-style 14:1 ratio open-back turners made of nickel with butterbean-style buttons.
- The width of its nut is 1 11/16″
- The length of its scale is 25.5”
The triple zero patterns in this guitar make it very comfortable for musicians to sit down and play in the best possible manner. This cutaway feature gives higher access to upper frets and gets amplified further through a Fishman pick-up for performing on the stage.