More details about Deering Eagle II 5-String Banjo
The Deering Eagle II 5-string banjo is everything you would expect from a quality US made 5-string banjo.
The build is flawless and the set-up straight out the case is excellent. The Deering brand has a reputation for quality made instruments and this Eagle II lives up to it. The tone is crisp and clear with no harshness in the trebles. It’s pretty much as loud as you want it to be with plenty of headroom for a serious Bluegrass picker.
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
- Head: 11″ Frosted Top Medium Crown Head
- Neck Wood: Maple Stained a Dark Red Mahogany
- Rim: Three-Ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- Style: 5-String Resonator Banjo
- Tone Ring: Deering Patent Pending Twenty-Ten Tone Ring
- Made in USA